Tuesday, November 2, 2010

teach me how.

I know you think my blog is dead, right?
You're wrong baby, wrong.
My blog is still alive.
Alive baby, alive.
I still know how to blog, okay?
I know baby, I know.
baby, baby, baby.. ohhhhhh.


It is currently 11.20 am and here I am, in my blog. I am lazy to go to school today. Better not be present than skipping classes. Skipping class is not good. Most likely you will come across with your class teacher around the school.


So Nurafifah Nordin, jangan escape lagi okay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no promises. I just get used to it already, okay? Can't help it. WAIT! aku lapar! sekajap ah.... done, I'm full! indalah, aku tipu. WAHHHH, penipu yang jujur. GREAT! Okay, let's get back to the topic. The best place to hide when skipping classes is cafeteria because teacher cannot go to the cafeteria when teaching. BRILLIANT? I know.


Hey I'm just wondering, escape ani berdosa kah? If so, banyak tah sudah dosa ku ni ah. HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA, not funny. ==' eh, cali kali ah. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Sudah tah kau pah eh, ku tampar kau karang. Kuat ni aku ah, inda kau takut?

No comments:

Post a Comment