Monday, July 19, 2010

Aiman's 12th birthday.

I just got back home at 7 pm. Bitul sent me home (to be exact, her kaka drove us). I spent HALF of my day outside today. at Bitul's cousins' crib and at Soon Lee Lambak. kamu tau apa yang kami nampak di sana? inda kan? kami nampak orang bayar pakai duit seringgit-seringgit sampai seratus labih, batah jua lah kami menunggu, but it was fun though. :D

by the way, HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY AIMAN! Aiman marah arah Kaka Pipah. :s eeee, Kaka Pipah takut. NOT! hahahahaha! don't worry, Kaka sayang Aiman. :DDDDDDD

I don't feel like eating tonight. I think because my friend, her sister and her cousin forced me to eat this afternoon (is 5 pm considered afternoon or evening?). ah dik, ah? jolibee jangan kau lupa ah? hahahahaha! but since tadi kamu culik aku (tapi inda berjaya, pasal aku cerdik), so tambah tah tu ah?

I got E for my sociology. ALHAMDULILLAH. (sekadar jua si Pipah ani eh, E jua saja) selalu U, okay?

Esok aku inda datang CCA eh, aku malas (bila jua rajin). Aku ngalih jua bah sebenarnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment